Solvent-based plaster primer
A solvent-based adhesion primer that penetrates new cement, plaster, fibre-cement, concrete, brickwork, gypsum plaster, composite boards and powdery surfaces that resists alkali, peeling and efflorescence.
Primer for new cement plaster, fibre-cement, concrete, cement brickwork and clay brickwork interior and exterior surfaces.
- Excellent alkali resistance.
- Resists peeling and efflorescence.
- Penetrates and seals for optimum adhesion.
- Good coverage and obliteration.
- Suitable for oil- and water-based topcoats.
- Primes a multitude of substrates.
- Tolerates high PH common in new cement.
- Allows the surface to breathe and expel moisture.
- Masks minor surface imperfections and promotes a uniform topcoat finish
- Easy application with brush or roller.
- Quick drying time, hence quicker paint to plaster time.
- 1 coat @ 6 – 8m²/litre per coat. Depending on surface conditions. Highly porous surfaces require a second coat.
5L and 20L