Fibre-Reinforced Acrylic Waterproofing
A premium fibre-reinforced acrylic waterproofer used to bridge fine hairline cracks without the need for a separate reinforcing membrane, on parapets, wall and chimney cappings, gutters and roof screws.
Bridges fine hairline cracks on parapets, wall and chimney cappings, gutters and roof screws.
- Convenient membrane-free application - simply brush on quickly and easily.
- The fibres make it a tough, durable and flexible waterproofer.
- Non-drip with excellent adhesion.
- Can be topcoated with Duram roof or decorative paints, or used as a final coat.
- *Fish and plant friendly, so you can use it in your pond.
- Water-based - application tools are easy to clean with water
This product has a 12 year Quality Guarantee.Register your guarantee
This product is available on shelf in carefully selected classic standard colours for your convenience.*
- Mineral White
While Duram makes every effort to ensure that colours shown on this website, match paint colours as closely as possible, variations may occur due to a variety of factors. Always paint a test patch of the selected colour on your wall. For consistency of sheen and colour, always check that paint containers carry the same batch number.
- 0.5m² per litre per coat. Applied in a 2 coat application.
- Coverage will vary depending on the porosity and profile of the surface.
1L and 5L