Bonding and sealing treatment
A solvent-based bonding and sealing treatment for powdery and porous surfaces prior to painting.
Binding agent for powdery, chalky, limewashed and distempered surfaces. Also a sealer coat for porous surfaces such as gypsum plaster, cement plaster, fibre-cement, concrete, composite boards and brickwork.
- Solvent based bonding liquid.
- Dual action - penetrating sealer and strengthening binder.
- Contains a superior quality binder - binds to protect and strengthen the surface prior to painting.
- Small particle size for enhanced penetration.
- Promotes intercoat adhesion.
- Excellent alkali resistance.
- Resists efflorescence.
- Red tint - never miss a spot.
- Versatile and water resistant.
- Ready to use and easy to apply.
- Improves lifespan of the topcoat.
- Quick drying - topcoat after 4 hours.
1 coat @ 6 – 8 m² per litre per coat. Depending on surface conditions. Highly porous surfaces require a second coat.
5L and 20L