Water-based Adhesion Primer
An adhesion primer that penetrates new cement plaster, fibre-cement, concrete and brickwork that resists alkali, peeling and efflorescence.
Primer for new cement plaster, fibre-cement, concrete, cement brickwork and clay brickwork interior and exterior surfaces.
- Excellent alkali resistance.
- Resists peeling and efflorescence.
- Strong adhesion to cement and topcoat.
- Good coverage and obliteration.
- Water-based and water clean up.
- Tolerates high pH common in new cement.
- Penetrating sealer - seals and protects the base surface.
- Allows the surface to breathe and expel moisture.
- Masks minor surface imperfections and promotes a uniform topcoat finish
- Easy application with brush or roller.
- Quick drying time, hence quicker paint to plaster time.
- Low odour and low splatter.
- Can be topcoated with oil- and water-based Duram decorative paints.
- 1 coat @ 6 – 8m²/litre per coat. Depending on surface conditions. Highly porous surfaces require a second coat.
1L , 5L and 20L