Multi-surface Primer and Topcoat
Duram PrimeX is a water-based primer and topcoat in one that can be applied direct onto multiple substrates with extreme adhesion.
Primer and topcoat for direct application onto difficult substrates such as ceramic tiles, Melamine, Masonite, Formica, aluminium, galvanized iron, glass, PVC, wood, mdf, cement and enamel paint.
- Dual Action - cross-linking primer and protective topcoat in one.
- Direct application to multiple and difficult substrates.
- Optimum coverage, obliteration and adhesion.
- Hardwearing – scratch, stain, UV- and weather-resistant.
- Water-based – low odour, water clean up and quick drying which means rapid re-entry into room after painting.
- Excellent flow and levelling for a smooth, medium sheen finish.
- Low VOC.
- Low splatter and easy application with brush, roller or spray.
- Saves time and labour.
- Can be topcoated with oil- and water-based Duram decorative paints if required.
2 coats @ 8 – 10 m² per litre per coat. Depending on surface conditions. Highly porous surfaces require an additional coat. Wet film thickness: 70-90 microns per coat. Dry film thickness: 30-35 microns per coat.
1L and 5L